PREREQUISITES AND INCLUSIONS
DURATION : 2 – 3 DAYS
DIVES : 5
- Already be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior AdventureDiver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Adventure Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German ,Dutch
- Theory lessons
- 5 dives in the ocean from a boat (night dive from shore)
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
PADI Advanced Diver Course: Dive into adventure!
Choosing your advanced dives:
Compared to Open Water, this course is fun-focused with minimal theory. After completion, you’ll be certified to dive up to 30 meters deep, opening doors to new underwater possibilities.
PADI ADVANCED DIVER DAY 1:
PADI ADVANCED DIVER DAY 2:
Loved the PADI Advanced Diver course?
Continue your diving adventure by enrolling in the PADI Rescue Course (2-3 days). Learn dive safety, accident prevention, and response to become a true hero.