PREREQUISITES AND INCLUSIONS
DURATION : 2 – 3 DAYS
DIVES : 5
- Already be certified as a SSI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/padi/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for SSI Junior Adventre Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Adventre Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- PADI Adventures in Diving waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German ,Dutch
- Theory lessons
- 5 dives in the ocean from a boat (night dive from shore)
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
SSI Adventure Diver Course
Choosing your adventure dives
First you will choose your 3 adventure dives after meeting with one of our instructors. For each of the 5 adventure dives that you complete for the course you will have to read the chapter in the Adventures in Diving manual and fill out the knowledge reviews. Also there is a possibility we send you a SSI e-book. That way you can do your reading at home before arriving here in Koh Kood.
This is a really fun course and not much home works or study to do and after completion you will be certified to dive to depths of up to 30 meters.
SSI ADVENTURE DIVER DAY 1.
You will arrive at your first dive site around 10:00 depending on which dive site you and your instructor have choose for the day. You will complete 2 dives during the day with lunch in between. After your dives you will review your knowledge reviews with your instructor and debrief the dives. After that, you will return to Koh Kood between 14:15 and 15:00.
SSI ADVENTURE DIVER DAY 2.
Did you love your SSI Adventure diver course and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Begin to look beyond yourself and take more notice of the other divers around you. If you’re interested in learning more about dive safety, and preventing and responding to dive accidents, enroll in the SSI stress & rescue course (2-3 days).