PREREQUISITES AND INCLUSIONS
DURATION : 2 – 3 DAYS
DIVES : 2
- Already be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Have to be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior Rescue Diver
- Have to be at least 15 years old for PADI Rescue Diver
- Be certified as an Emergency First Responder (CPR and First Aid) within the last 2 years
- Be in good health
(If you are not certified in EFR, let us know and you may take this course over one day just before you begin the PADI Rescue Diver course)
- PADI Rescue Diver manual
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German or Dutch
- Theory lessons
- Sea or Pool sessions
- 2 dives in the ocean
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
This course will give you skills for self rescue, recognizing and managing stressed divers.emergency management and equipment, rescuing panicked divers and rescuing unresponsive divers.
In order to complete your PADI rescue diver course you will need have a current first aid or emergency first responder certification. If you do not have one then you will need to take a Emergency First Responder course. Our instructors are certified emergency first responder instructors so the course can be done on-site with our instructors.
The first day of your rescue diver course we will pick you up at approximately 8:15 am and will start with the theory part of the course. You can save some time by doing your home work back home so you have more time for holiday when you are in Koh Kood. We can sent you the book before you come.
Your second day of the course will consist of open water training. Here you will practice the skills that you learned in confined water training in open water under real scenario situations. You will be provided with different emergency scenarios and will learn how to spot them and to handle them effectively using all of your skills and knowledge.
After your open water training, you will finish any of the knowledge that your need to complete and have a debriefing of your dives with your instructor.
Congratulations, you are now a PADI rescue diver.